Elegant Fare Catering, LLC (“Elegant Fare,” "Company" or "We") respect your privacy and
are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide
when you visit any of our websites (each, a "Website") and our practices for collecting, using,
maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· On this Website.
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by
Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
· Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any
application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your
information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your
choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this privacy
continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those
changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
2. Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may
provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information
from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this
Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16
without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might
have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address,
telephone number ("personal information"); and
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may
include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes
information provided at the time of.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your
orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order
through our Website.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into
between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or
provide though it.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We will never sell your information to a third party.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this privacy
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring,
reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any
government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or
safety, our customers, or others.
5. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We
have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or
some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you disable or
· Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address
used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by
sending us an email stating your request. If we have sent you a promotional email, you
may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based
advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your
information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from
members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
material changes to how we treat our users' personal information, we will notify you by email.
responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and
7. Contact Information
the contact information provided on our Website.